Status
Not open for further replies.

Offsetbark

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN:Offsetbark

Do you have Discord? yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord? i am in the discord, and Offsetbark#8035

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof? i have not been staff, but i think i would be a good staff member

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger? i have already told my friends to join it, but i guess i could tell some people who i have in discord to join it.

How long have you been a part of our community?uhh, since about when kookycraft ended, and i joined because danielpmc owned it

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)? i have a lot of knowledge about cheaters/ hackers, and i also know about hacked clients. i think that i am different because a lot of people apply just so they can have power on the server, but i want to apply so i can make the server better and have fun with danielpmc

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? i would make sure no one cheats/spams and if they do then i will give them a reasonable punishment. also if anyone needs help with anything then i will try to help them and if i can't then i can try and contact anyone who can

What is your time zone? Eastern

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server? depends, some days i can do a lot, and some days i cant get on

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do?

i politely tell them to stop, and warn them that if they don't stop then they will be muted

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do

i will tell the person who is saying it to just message staff, and not say in chat, and then i will take a look at him and see if the "hacker" is using anything unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.