Awesomeguy584's Staff App

IGN: Awesomeguy584

Do you have Discord? Yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord? I am in the Ecotropolis Network server, my Discord username is Awesomeguy584#5563

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof? Yes, I was a staff member of Vadalus Network, the predecessor to Ecotropolis however I do not have any proof of this however danielpmc may still have the server files where I was staff.

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger? I plan to help moderate the Discord server, forums and contribute a bit of code to the server's bots.

How long have you been a part of our community? I've pretty much part of the community from the beginning in 2016 and I've always been an active member of both the old Discord server and the new one.

Are you a normie? HELL NO!

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? I will moderate the Discord server and forums, contribute code to the bots, give feedback and advice to other staff members, be friendly to the community's members, welcoming them, answering questions and helping them if I can. I will also be very active on Discord so I will often be available if I am needed.

What is your time zone? Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server? Depends on the day but usually I am active for 4-8 hours.

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do? I will warn them to stop spamming and arguing and try to help them decide the amount of materials each should get. If they do not stop spamming and/or arguing then I will mute them for 1 day and if they do Mute Evasion then i will ban them from the server for 7 days.

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do? I will ask the person saying this who is hacking, monitor the person being accused of hacking and if the claims are true then I will ban the hacker for 30 days. If the person accusing someone of hacking keeps spamming and/or excessively using caps and/or lying about there being a hacker then I will mute them for 1 day. If they try to evade the mutes then I will ban them from the server for 7 days.