(Denied) 2try

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoatYT

IGN:ZoatYT

Do you have Discord?Yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord?ZoatYT#0150 yes

How long have you been a part of our community?3-4hours

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)?ive had the chance to be staff on hypepixel and cubecraft and ive been staff on cubecraft for Three years and hypepixil for six mounths so I feel like that's pretty good

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? I would help others if needed and I would mute those how needed a mute and ban those who need a ban to help dan with his sever

What is your time zone?
PST
How long, each day, can you contribute to the server?
About 3-4hours
Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do?
Mute the and after the mute there still arguing I permmute
Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do? see if its real and if so ban the hacker and if fake ban the player that made a false report

Avalon

Like i said in the previous app. You need more time in the community. Yes, we need more staff, but I, ME, will not be accepting anyone who just joined. Because those who just joined, all they want is staff. Become a part of the community, then apply. And also, how have you been a part of CubeCrafts staff team for 3 years? You're only 13, there's no way that they would accept you. UNLESS of course, you're lying to us. Which would result in a ban from applying for staff at all in the future. So, either fix it and come clean, i will no ban you from applying, either fix it or leave it. Yes i know this app has been denied, but i will not have a liar apply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.