(DENIED) Staff App | MasterShake24 (3rd trie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadi Mhz

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ŇØ ŁƗ₣€ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Staff member

Do you have Discord?
Yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord?
Yes

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof?
I was a Jr mod on a server called arcticforestMC

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger?
Well I can invite my friend to play since i really enjoyed playing on the server .
i can help with plugins since i got and helping in game commands since i've played on a lot of servers i have a lot of experience with that.

How long have you been a part of our community?
I'm Been on Discord For 71 days .
But i joined the server 5 days ago

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)?
I have a lot of experience with commands(/mute/ban/ipban/warn/kick/tempban) and know lots about minecraft servers (especially factions) . So i will be helpfull if someone asked me a question .

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)?
i'm so active so i can help any player in need . i'm going to be nice to all members . I'm active on the Forme and i will be always ready to answer any question .

What is your time zone?
GMT+3:00

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server?
9-11h

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do?
First i will try solving the problem . if that doesn't work i will tell them to talk in pms because they are annoying other player . and if they didn't want to i will have to warn them or mute them

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do?
first i will watch the "hacker" then send the video to a higher staff member that have access to punish him .

Avalon

So here are the reasons why, I say no. your time on the server is very little, I'm not saying your age is a problem, but it is a little young, "i'm so active so i can help any player in need", "I'm active on the Forme and i will be always ready to answer any question" those two lines tell me nothing. How would you help them, and how would you help with their problems? Explain. Because those are generic answers, you need to make them different and use them in your own unique way. For Custom Senerio #1 how would you solve the problem? Those are my problems with this.

So, all in all, this staff app is being denied, a few others have agreed with me. You may apply again in 2 weeks.

(This is something another staff member said.)

Status
Not open for further replies.