[Denied] Staff Application | MasterShake24 (4th Trie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadi Mhz

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ŇØ ŁƗ₣€ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Staff member
IGN:Mastershake24

Do you have Discord?
YES

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord?
Yes

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof?
Yes , I've beed a jr-mod on a server called arcticforest mc (only have a proof when i was a StaffTrial)

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger?
i can get my friends , and advertise it in other mc related discord servers .

How long have you been a part of our community?
on discord : 78 days ago
On the server :13 days

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)?
i'm totally different xD , i can play a lot on the server (6-12+ hours) I'm active on forums and discord so i can answer any question (the ip , what version is the server , about ecolauncher and i will try helping them fix a problem since i've been playing minecraft for almost 6 years )
How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)?
i will be nice to everyone , Welcome New Player ,Get new player to join the server ( *Cough* Advertising )
i can help with command and help with catching hackers since i have alts ,and i can answer any questions in faction (is the tnt enable ?/can u break obisidian with tnt?/how to create a faction ? / what is the command to ... ?)

What is your time zone?
GMT +3:00
How long, each day, can you contribute to the server?
6-12+ hours

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do?
i will tell them to use /msg or got to discord since they are annoying if they didn't respond (ignored me ) i will have to punish them since they are breaking rules

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do?
First if he's spamming i will tell him to stop spamming , then i will tp to the"hacker" and record him
then i will punish him (it depend) and if he's not hacking i should punish the spammer. :D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Avalon

You have been denied on behalf of the staff team. You may apply again in one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.