Mihomes2017 - Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder App' started by mihomes2017, Sep 3, 2017.

1. mihomes2017 Member
    mihomes2017

mihomes2017 Member Member

Age: I am now 20 years old. My birthday was on 27th of August.

Are you on the discord channel: I use discord everyday. My discord is linked to my phone and laptop. Therefore, I can respond to anyone right on the spot. (except when I'm asleep.)

How long have you been playing for: I started playing on minecraft in February 2012.

ScreenShots of your build (2 or more): https://mihomes2017.wixsite.com/website
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How many modpacks do you play on here: I just use the regular minecraft pack.

Whats your time zone: My time zone is Eastern Time. I live in Florida, United States.

How long per day can you play for: I have school, work, social life and other things. I put about 4 - 7 hours on minecraft every day. Sundays and Saturdays are the days I don't go on. If I do, it's probably because I am at home. Mondays - Fridays I go on minecraft.

How long do you think it will take you to build something new? (like spawn, warps etc...): I've built 2 cruise liners and a diamond castle. They were very large, and I will never repeat those again. I'm just a minecraft city/suburban builder.

Out of 100 how much do you love these servers: What servers? I don't see a list of servers. I am not lying.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Stealthwarlord Co-Owner
    Stealthwarlord

Stealthwarlord Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

-1 Could try reading the questions slower before rushing and answering and to give more information

3. LeowFlow Meme Dealer
    LeowFlow

LeowFlow Meme Dealer Owner

Accepted

4. Stealthwarlord Co-Owner
    Stealthwarlord

Stealthwarlord Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner