New server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danielpmc, Feb 8, 2018.

1. danielpmc Owner
    danielpmc

danielpmc Owner Staff Member Owner Moderator

Home Page:
    Hello,
    Some of you already know about my big idea for a minecraft server. but i need some ideas on what maps to put on there. basically i want 100+ maps that are challenge maps. so far we only have :
    Dropper Maps
    TnTRun
    but this is just a start of the maps. doesn't matter if it needs a plugin we are using a custom plugin that i coded to allow us to only use some plugins in worlds. so lets say if you went to dropper and tried to run the command "/tntrun" you would get "you can't use this command in this world!" and that also stops stuff like scoreboards and others meaning we can have multiple different plugins. some of you might think that we will need a lot of ram and cpu power for this. but we already have this. Currently Ecotropolis uses about 10 - 20% of the cpu right now and thats of 10CPU cores so we still have a lot of power left with about 30gb+ ram free 95% of the time. reply to this thread with maps you would like to see (if possible please add a link to the map)

after you have replied with a link and what map you want i will start to add it into the server :)

i don't think this server will be done for about a month or so. (Lots of work needs to go into it along with lots of custom plugins to make sure they all like and love each other and don't have a plugin fight in our console to see who can spam the most errors.

THE SERVER RUNS ON 1.8 BUT SUPPORTS UPTO 1.12 SO ANY MAP WILL WORK!

2. danielpmc Owner
    danielpmc

Home Page:
    If anyone wants to see what files they are currently:
    [​IMG]
    Plugins:
    [​IMG]

3. danielpmc Owner
    danielpmc

Home Page:
    NEED A GOOD SPAWN BUILDER!

4. danielpmc Owner
    danielpmc

Home Page:
    Adding this map soon: http://www.minecraftmaps.com/adventure-maps/time-and-space-chapter-one-escape-from-the-castle

Description of map:
    It's a "adventure-parkour-puzzle" map, first one of cycle of "Time and Space", simple looking map, but it's kinda tricky. You're a scientist, who was teleported to another dimension for a test. There was some error in terminal, and everything changed. On your way, there will be some obstacles like: deadly traps, some deadly parkours, even deadly puzzles. Map is kinda short, but there will be more maps of this cycle. The only objective is that, you must get to the end. Simple. Warning: There will be some swear words, I think you're okay with that (it's partly censored). It will take you 30 mins. of gameplay.

Some images of map:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]