Staff app (MrMuffinsz)

CaptainSquig

Admin
Staff member
Admin
IGN: MrMuffinsz

Do you have Discord? Yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord?
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof? I have, just i have no proof -_-

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger? I mean like i could advertise i already got all my friends on

How long have you been a part of our community? like 1 year

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)? I'm a different person I can be on for like 6 - 10 hours a day I'm really good at commands and i know a very large amount of plugins i have no life at all and i mean AT ALL but yeah other then that really nothing is different

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? I would well... you know try to catch hackers, assist the people on the server, welcome new players, help new players, Get more people to join, make sure the server works well and stuff and try to help with plugins and fix some of them that are broken

What is your time zone? Same as New yorks

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server? 6 - 10 hours

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do?
Tell them to use /msg or use a chat client like discord or something

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do? I would tell the person to /msg me and stop spamming and then i would teleport to the "Hacker" and see if he is hacking and then take the correct action afterwords if that is kicking or banning the hacker or warning the spammer which ever one is correct.

Last edited:

danielpmc

Dank Memer
Staff member
Owner
Developer
accept +2
deny +0
so far its going good. waiting on one more staff member to say accept or deny.