Staff app

IGN: danielpmc knows because he made my account

Do you have Discord? Yes

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord? Yes

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof? Danielpmc knows

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger? Contribute a bit of code to the servers bots and help the mc server

How long have you been a part of our community? 7-8 months

Are you a normie? Fuck NO!

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? Danielpmc told me to leave this enpty

What is your time zone? GMT

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server? 5-10 Hours a day

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do? Report them

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do? Ban them

Hadi Mhz

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ŇØ ŁƗ₣€ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Staff member
Ehhhh ..... hard decision but NO!
you will have to wait and see the other admins decision.

Stealthwarlord

Co-Owner
Staff member
Co-Owner
I agree with Hadi, your answers appear
- vague and demonstrate a lack of detailing and effort
- expressing your limited and brief responses to the more important scenario questions.
- lack of examples to grant us a grander view of your capabilities
- and even though I can’t verify that dan said to leave parts, for a better idea for us other staff team I personally would like to view your reasonings to help with the server to learn what your truly bring to the table (personal opinion)
These factors are important and I believe that they were not met to a high enough standard.

Therefore my verdict is a Deny: -1