Vortzz Staff App (Serious Application) *Last One*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortzz

IGN: Vortzz

Do you have Discord? Yes My Tag Is Vortzz#1497

If yes, what is it and are you in our discord? yes i have been a part of the discord for some time now!

Have you been staff on any other server? if so what is the server name(s) and could you provide a screenshot for proof? I have been working on my Own Server LightYearPvP also i have worked on Tealcraft A Faction server that had shut down and i will provide proof of the server by sending a screen shot to Danielpmc

What is your plans to help and make this server bigger? This server has a lot of potential, I would like to be a part of this team and make this server huge. I have a lot of skill with faction servers and i play Servers like Hypixel all the time as well. Overall, I think I have some game changing ideas.

How long have you been a part of our community? I have been a part of this community for ages, problay around 1 1/2 years. I have gotten to learn the community better than any other player would so it gives be a big advantage.

What makes you different from any of the other applicants for staff (30 Words +)? Other applicants always skips through this really quickly and i want to put time and effort in this. Also even if I am away from the Computer i can watch discord and other apps the community uses.

How will you help our community if you were staff (50 Words +)? There are many of things a server can do, and as being staff you have the opportunity to embrace your thoughts. I will study video of a cheater in till i know they are cheating. I would also join the community by playing with people and talking to them. I think the community will be really with me a part of the team!

What is your time zone? Central U.S/Canada

How long, each day, can you contribute to the server? At least 1-3 hours everyday

Custom Senerio #1 : If there are two players arguing over something in game, for example, they are arguing about the amount of materials, each person should get. And they are spamming chat, arguing. What do you do? I would First warn them, and if they calm down i will leave it there but if they continue i will have to temp-mute each of the players.

Custom Senerio #2 : If someone in chat, is saying, "HACKER, HES HACKING." And none of the other staff are doing anything about it, what do you do? If someone say "HACKER, HES HACKING". i would first warn the guy for caps, and then investigate to see if this guy is really hacking. If so i would bring it up to other staff and give the proof of the guy hacking.

Thanks @danielpmc @KinderGuy @LeowFlow for giving me one last time to redeem myself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.